- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Three years’ diesel experience
- Valid driver’s license and insurability
As a Parts Driver, you have an important role in ensuring that parts are delivered to customers and suppliers in a timely and efficient manner.
Skills and Abilities:
- Transport packages/parts to and from destinations
- Arrive at destinations on schedule
- Fulfill administrative needs, like office pickups
- Research and plan for traffic, construction and weather delays
- Use navigation applications to determine the best route
- Interact with clients professionally at all times
- Ensure that the vehicle is always fueled and ready for use
- Arrange for vehicle repairs as needed
- Keep mileage records and repair records up-to-date
- Arrive on time to work
- When not on the road you need to perform warehouse duties
- Keep truck clean for every delivery
- C-class license
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Pass drug test
- Pass background check
- Have at least 2 year experience
- Drivers are responsible for transporting clients or handling deliveries in a timely manner, and they may have to work overtime and weekends to accomplish their duties.
We firmly believe that the key to maintaining a vibrant and dynamic team is to ensure that our employees feel valued and adequately rewarded for their skills, dedication, and hard work.
401k + Matching
In appreciation of your commitment and hard work, we offer a competitive salary and a 401k plan with matching contributions.
Paid Time Off
We value work-life balance, so in addition to a competitive salary, we provide paid time off to our employees.
In addition to offering a competitive salary, we understand the importance of health and well-being. That’s why we provide health insurance benefits to our team.
We understand that our employees are our most valuable asset and their growth translates into the company’s growth. That’s why we are committed to providing numerous development opportunities for our team.
Team Building Activities
We are not just colleagues; we are a team. We organize regular team building activities to foster a strong team spirit and to make our workplace a fun and exciting place to be.
7545 S Madison St
Burr Ridge IL 60527