The responsibilities of this role include greeting the customer, creating a service repair order based on the customer’s request, and keeping the customer informed of the status of the repair.
Assist in the operation of managing a profitable service department through productive staffing, strong customer satisfaction, cost controls, setting and meeting objectives with high initiative for change and control of service activity. The Service Advisor provides advice to customers regarding vehicle repairs.
Skills and Abilities:
- Assist customers with setting service appointments, and keeping our clients informed of the status of their vehicles in for service.
- Open and close work orders in a timely manner.
- Research vehicle recalls, service & repair information with manufacturers’ websites.
- Being able to sell needed vehicle maintenance & repairs in an honest, ethical, courteous & professional manner.
- Must have excellent customer service experience.
- Must work closely with vehicle repair technicians.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
Able and comfortable with multi- tasking.
- Possess high level of overall technical knowledge.
- Clean driving record, and must pass drug screen and background check
We firmly believe that the key to maintaining a vibrant and dynamic team is to ensure that our employees feel valued and adequately rewarded for their skills, dedication, and hard work.
401k + Matching
In appreciation of your commitment and hard work, we offer a competitive salary and a 401k plan with matching contributions.
Paid Time Off
We value work-life balance, so in addition to a competitive salary, we provide paid time off to our employees.
In addition to offering a competitive salary, we understand the importance of health and well-being. That’s why we provide health insurance benefits to our team.
We understand that our employees are our most valuable asset and their growth translates into the company’s growth. That’s why we are committed to providing numerous development opportunities for our team.
Team Building Activities
We are not just colleagues; we are a team. We organize regular team building activities to foster a strong team spirit and to make our workplace a fun and exciting place to be.
7545 S Madison St
Burr Ridge IL 60527